Whether serving on a board as a member or through financial assistance, we passionately believe in and are involved in the following organizations:
- Mill Foundation for disadvantaged youth in the region. 2022 press conference
- Habitat for Humanity® ReStore® accepts new and used building materials from individuals, retailers, businesses, and contractors. These good quality items are sold to the general public at a fraction of retail prices, with all proceeds going to Habitat for Humanity.
- Hope for Haitians brings clean water, food, housing, education, and medical services to Haiti, home to more than 9 million people and considered to be the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere.
- Mill Foundation Youth is a not-for-profit organization that provides funding to programs and organizations benefiting the Rockford region’s disadvantaged youth, ultimately giving them the values, behaviors, and life skills that will lead to responsible and productive lives.
- Rockford Promise (RP) is a location-based scholarship program. In partnership with Rock Valley College and Rockford University, RP gives full-tuition scholarships to RPS graduates so they can attend college and never have to worry about paying for tuition. The goal is to make post-secondary education affordable and expected for students in our community.
- Rockford Rescue Mission shares hope and help in the name of Jesus to move people from homelessness and despair toward personal and spiritual wholeness.
- Rosecrance provides help, hope, and recovery to children, youth, adults, and families.